Friday, January 12, 2007

Just Made It

Whew! I made it through my first week of school. Why am I whining? Because anybody who goes to school knows that you are NOT supposed to take a speech or math class during the Summer or Winter term. Why? Because you have to learn the material in 6 weeks rather than 16. So if you have to work, it makes it more difficult to "keep up". I am taking a math class, well, because I need it of course. If I pass, (prayers please) I will then move on to...eww...Statistics. Anyway, it has been mentally tiring...I'm not used to this type of schedule. When do I get to do homework? See it usually takes me an hour or more in traffic to travel to work in Alhambra, thennnn an hour to get home from school. Yuk!

AND, since I'm on the subject of math...and we know how most people feel about math...well, enjoy.





2 comments:

JennSarinana said...

Hey Amanda... I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my situation with my friend Louie. I appreciate your support and it feels good to know that my sisters and brothers in Christ are there to support me and help me grow! Please continue to pray for him and I .

Thanks again! Luv ya!!

trazomfreak said...

♥!

Local Time